Do you have an occasional need or prefer to try a baby carrier before buying one?
The rental option is perfect for you!
Here's how it works:
1- Pay the deposit.
2- Use the baby carrier for the duration chosen (You can rent it for a week: $ 20 OR a month: $ 50). Contact me for a longer period, if necessary.
3- Return the baby carrier (in person using the PICKUP code or by mail).
4- I then refund the balance by deducting the rental fee!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* By renting a baby carrier, you agree to take the utmost care. Please keep it away from smoke, animal hair and / or strong perfumes. You are requested to clean the baby carrier by hand. In case of heavy soiling, contact me first.
* The postage period is NOT counted in the duration of the lease. You MUST however use a service with tracking # and send it to me via Etsy convo (the length of rental charged will depend on the dates of receipt and dispatch given by the carrier).
* You will be held responsible in case of loss or major breakage. If the baby carrier is in such a state that it can NOT be used safely by another family, you will receive an additional $ 40 bill via Paypal.
* By renting this baby carrier, you agree to consult the instructions provided here: www.missgigotine.com/instructions or via my youtube page. If in doubt, contact me.
You are the expert responsible for the safety of your child, I trust your judgment!
Please note that I can sell ONLY in Canada at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.
.** PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS ACCURATE ON ETSY AND PAYPAL. THANK YOU***
All baby carriers will be sent via Purolator OR Canada Post, with a tracking number.
You can pick up your order at the Blainville workshop. Enter the code PICKUP to deduct the shipping cost and I will contact you for an appointment :)
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I do my best to describe my items in detail, clearly stating measurements and material used so PLEASE, always read the description carefully!
Do not hesitate to send a convo for any question you might have because I do not offer refunds and the possibility of exchange is at my discretion.
However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact me and we'll see if something could be done to make you smile again. ;)
- Pleated: Pleats are sewn to keep the fabric from spreading at the shoulder.
- Gathered: The fabric is sewn across the entire wrap width. The wearer can spread it to his/her liking.
- Hybrid: My own hybrid version has pleats on each side (usually 6 pleats total). The middle is more or less gathered (I do what is best for the wrap pattern/weight).
-Plain weave: This is the simplest weave. The weft thread passes alternately above and below a warp thread. Common examples : Canvas and bed linens.
-Twill weave: The weft thread passes below a warp yarn, then over several others by shifting each pass. This creates oblique lines on one or both sides of the fabric. Example: Denim.
The BROKEN TWILL, for its part, is a very malleable weaving. It stretches the same way in both diagonals. It is therefore ideal for babywearing, giving unmatched draping capabilities.
-Jacquard : The Jacquard loom is used to create complex patterns, using several colors.