This is the cutest case you can find! Can hold a multitude of small objects: coins, lip balm, lipstick, cigarettes, headphones, etc.
Ideal as a keepsake of your favorite wrap, you'll have it with you wherever you are!
- Rigid plastic shell covered with wrap fabric
- Solid metal clasp
- Velvet interior finish, red color.
- Approximate dimensions: 10 x 4 x 3 cm (see picture)
See here for a matching babywearing mirror: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MissGigotine?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=18743859
Do not hesitate to contact me if you are looking for a particular wrap or would like to have more cases :)
Please note that I can sell ONLY in Canada at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.
.** PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS ACCURATE ON ETSY AND PAYPAL. THANK YOU***
All baby carriers will be sent via Purolator OR Canada Post with a tracking number.
You can pick up your order at the Blainville workshop. Enter the code PICKUP to deduct the shipping cost and I will contact you for an appointment :)
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I do my best to describe my items in detail, clearly stating measurements and material used so PLEASE, always read the description carefully!
Do not hesitate to send a convo for any question you might have because I do not offer refunds and the possibility of exchange is at my discretion.
However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact me and we'll see if something could be done to make you smile again. ;)
- Pleated: Pleats are sewn to keep the fabric from spreading at the shoulder.
- Gathered: The fabric is sewn across the entire wrap width. The wearer can spread it to his/her liking.
- Floating ring: This is a gathered shoulder that is sewn around 10 inches from the rings. There is then two ply of fabric on the shoulder and the stitching sits behind the shoulder (instead of between the shoulder and the chest).
- Hybrid: My own hybrid version has pleats on each side (usually 6 pleats total). The middle is more or less gathered (I do what is best for the wrap pattern/weight).
-Plain weave: This is the simplest weave. The weft thread passes alternately above and below a warp thread. Common examples : Canvas and bed linens.
-Twill weave: The weft thread passes below a warp yarn, then over several others by shifting each pass. This creates oblique lines on one or both sides of the fabric. Example: Denim.
The BROKEN TWILL, for its part, is a very malleable weaving. It stretches the same way in both diagonals. It is therefore ideal for babywearing, giving unmatched draping capabilities.
-Jacquard : The Jacquard loom is used to create complex patterns, using several colors.