The Gigotai, our own meh dai model, has wrap straps and an adjustable seat. It is made entirely of babywearing wrap fabric. No annoying drawstring or plastic clip! This model is entirely REVERSIBLE. Two looks in one carrier!
The removable belt can change the height of the panel to adjust to baby's size . It provides 3 possibilities of different heights and a multitude of seat width.
- 100% cotton (290 gr/m²)
- Removable hood (with plastic snaps)
- Can be used from birth until the end of toddlerwearing. Note: This wrap will need some work to soften it!
- See picture for approximate measurements.
- The actual color may vary from what you see on your screen. The picture with the sea shell is the closest (Steel blue with a touch of green).
*** Inspect your baby carrier before each use. DO NOT USE if it seems damaged ***
Please consult a babywearing instructor before using this product and remember to frequently check the position of your child so that it respects the Health Canada recommendations:
- Face in view at all times
- High and upright
- Chin up
- Supported back and snug
- Close enough to kiss
Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or special request ! :)
Please note that I can sell ONLY in Canada at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.
.** PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS ACCURATE ON ETSY AND PAYPAL. THANK YOU***
All baby carriers will be sent via Purolator OR Canada Post, with a tracking number.
You can pick up your order at the Blainville workshop. Enter the code PICKUP to deduct the shipping cost and I will contact you for an appointment :)
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I do my best to describe my items in detail, clearly stating measurements and material used so PLEASE, always read the description carefully!
Do not hesitate to send a convo for any question you might have because I do not offer refunds and the possibility of exchange is at my discretion.
However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact me and we'll see if something could be done to make you smile again. ;)
- Pleated: Pleats are sewn to keep the fabric from spreading at the shoulder.
- Gathered: The fabric is sewn across the entire wrap width. The wearer can spread it to his/her liking.
- Hybrid: My own hybrid version has pleats on each side (usually 6 pleats total). The middle is more or less gathered (I do what is best for the wrap pattern/weight).
-Plain weave: This is the simplest weave. The weft thread passes alternately above and below a warp thread. Common examples : Canvas and bed linens.
-Twill weave: The weft thread passes below a warp yarn, then over several others by shifting each pass. This creates oblique lines on one or both sides of the fabric. Example: Denim.
The BROKEN TWILL, for its part, is a very malleable weaving. It stretches the same way in both diagonals. It is therefore ideal for babywearing, giving unmatched draping capabilities.
-Jacquard : The Jacquard loom is used to create complex patterns, using several colors.